martes, 8 de enero de 2008

PRESENTATIONS

Dear partner.I'm a seventeen-year-old girl.My surname is Abadía and my first name is Ainhoa.People call me Cindy.
My eyes are brown and my hair is brown, it is long and I'm tall.I was born in Barcelona, Spain.
I have one brother and his name is Jesus. He's a twenty-seven years old.
I live with my parents and my brother.I like swimming and chatting with friends and others.I study in the IES Baldiri Guilera 5th year.I think I'm intelligent, spontaneous, nice, nervious, atractive, friendly and others.

Dear partner:I'm a seventeen-year-old boy.My surname is Valero and my first is Pedro.People call me Pedrito.
My eyes are blue and my hair is blonde, it is short and I'm tall.I was born in Barcelona,Spain.I have one brother and his name is Ivan. I live with my parents and my brother.I like football and listening to music.I study in the IES Baldiri Guilera 5th.I think I'm friendly, atractive, quiet and intellingent.

Dear partner,
I am a sixten years old boy.
My surname is Rubia and my first name is Sergio.
People call me Rubia.
I have a brother and his name is Miguel.
I live with my parents, and my brother.
I like birds, I don' t like fish, I love music.
I was born in Barcelona, Spain.
My eyes are brown.
I am average height.
My hair is brown and it is short.

Hello ...
In this letter I am introducing myself. I am sixteen years old. My surname is Jiménez López (in Spain we have two surnames) and my name is Daniel Israel. People call my "Isra". I have one brother. I live with my parents. I like football and basketball, playing PlayStation 3, chatting with friends, listening to music and going out with my friends.
I don't like F.C. Barcelona because Real Madrid C.F. is my football club. I don't like reggaeton music, bees and the police. I love rock, indie, rumba and reggae music. I am fond of dancing. I am practising English in a radio program once a month. I am studying first year of post compulsory education in I.E.S. Baldiri Guil·lera in El Prat. I like painting and drawning so I study "Bachillerato Artístico". I will study in the future Animation Drawing.
I think I am spontaneous and funny. I like people who tell the truth. I don't like people who tell lies.
I was born in Spain. My eyes are green. My hair is brown. It is long. I am tall.
In my holidays, I go to "Garrovillas", a Spanish's town and I go to other countries (especially Italy).

Dear partner
I am sixteen years old.
My surname is Piedras and my first name is Javi.
People call me Piedras.
I have a brother and his name is Aaron.
I live with my parents and my brother.
I like play to the PC and music.
I was born in Spain, Barcelona.
My hair is brown and short.I'm tall.

Dear partner
In this letter I will introduce myself to you.
I am a seventeen-year-old-boy
My surname is Morillas and my first name is Oscar,
people just call me Oscar
I have an older sister. Her name is Alba and she's 24 years old
I live with my mother.
I like playing video games, surfing the net and practising theater
I don't like the people who go to the gym, sports in general and maths
I love online video games
I am fond of Walker, Texas ranger
I am the first from of Baldiri Guilera
I think I am easy going, spontaneous, intelligent and cheerful
I like people who are friendly
I don't like people who drink and smoke a lot
I was born in Spain
My eyes are brown
My hair is black and it is long
I am medium size.

Dear partner,
I am sixteen years old.
My surname is Gómez and my name is Tamara.
People call me Pija or Tammy.
I have one sister.
I live with my parents and my sister.
I like hanging out with my friends and be funny.
I don't like green beans.
I love reggaeton music.
I study post compulsory education, first year.
I think I am nice and happy.
I don't like people who lie.
I was born Barcelona.
My eyes are brown, my hair is brown and it is long.
I am medium-size.
To see you,
Tamara.

Dear partner,
My name is Estefania and my surname is Peña, but, people call me Fanny.
I am sixteen years old.
My eyes are brown, my hair is brown and it is long.
I am medium-size.
I live with my parents and my sister.
I like hanging out with my friends,listening to music and being funny.
I don't like people who lie.
I love reggaeton and hip hop music.
I study in IES Baldiri Guilera 5th year.
I think I am nice, intelligent and happy.
I was born in El Prat de Llobregat, near to Barcelona.
To see you,
Fanny.

hello
hello everybody. As you can see,we have already created our blog, so from now on we are going to send you letters and other thing to help you know us and our city.Until next Thursday.Bye !!!!

1 comentario:

The smarts from Mioveni dijo...

Hello dear friends!
We, the Romanian team, are glad to read about you.
We hope that some day we'll can to visit your town and we'll meet you!
You can visit our blog and posted commentary on adrress:
http://thesmartteammioveni.blogspot.com
Bye-bye!